What are Custom Foot Orthotics?
Custom foot orthotics are medical devices that control pronation and optimize biomechanics. They are placed under the foot in footwear and alter your body’s in stance and gait. By improving alignment and providing stability or mobility as needed, the desired effect is to alleviate and prevent symptoms and to optimize function of the human body.
They Are Used To Treat:
• Bunions & Plantar Fasciitis
• Back, knee & hip pain
• Stress on lower extremities from being overweight
• Arthritis and Chronic Pain
• Diabetes – to reduce risk of ulceration and amputation
• Athletic Injuries
• Impacts of standing for long periods by providing support and shock absorption
• Impacts of Aging – weakness, osteoporosis, balance issues, thinning of forefoot
Dr. Sue Turner has been practicing in Vancouver for 30 years…she knows feet.